There are several factors that will contribute to the overall cost of a liposuction procedure. Some of these factors include, but are certainly not limited to:
- The size of the patient (a person who weighs 130 pounds may be charged less than a person who weighs 200 pounds because a lighter person requires less operation time).
- The number of areas that are receiving liposuction.
- The amount of time required by the surgeon to perform the liposuction procedure.
- The professional accreditation of the surgeon (Board Certified surgeons will generally cost more than surgeons who are not Board Certified).
- Operating room fees and pre-operative fees.
- The fee for the anesthesiologist.
- Additional fees for post-operative medications and compression garments.
Again, these are just general cost guidelines and other variables may add to the cost of a liposuction procedure. For example, the geographic location of the surgeon may influence pricing.
To learn more about the costs associated with liposuction, contact our office to set up a consultation with a Westlake Village plastic surgeon now.