If you’re 40 or older, you probably don’t find your laugh lines
the least bit funny. You feel 25 inside, but your crow’s feet tell
a very different story. If you’re like most people, you’d
probably like to put the aging process on hold for a while – maybe
you’d even like to get 10 or 15 years back while you’re at it!
Fractora™ is the latest, state-of-the-art fractional radio-frequency
treatment that helps reverse the visible signs of aging. This advanced
technology improves skin tone and texture, and it produces radiant skin
through localized heat that stimulates collagen production, improving
the skin’s appearance in the process.
What does Fractora treat?
- Fine lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Red or brown skin discoloration (e.g. age spots, sun spots, liver spots)
How does Fractora work? For starters, Fractora is a non-surgical treatment
that does not involve going under the knife. Instead, RF energy is delivered
to the skin through tiny pins that send localized heat to the skin. Fractora’s
gentle heat promotes collagen restructuring, which rejuvenates the skin
and improves the skin’s appearance.
As patients reach the age of 40 and beyond, they develop smile lines, crow’s
feet, and brow lines. Fractora can help address many of these common issues.
Generally, Fractora is used to treat scars, age spots, and other skin
Fractora’s most common treatment areas include the lower and upper
eyelid, the cheeks, mouth, neck, and smile lines.
Benefits of Fractora:
- Fractora tightens the skin, producing a more youthful, “refreshed”
- Fractora improves aging skin by treating texture, pigment, fine lines,
and deep lines.
- Fractora treats skin discolorations, blood vessels, and pigment irregularities.
- Fractora rejuvenates and restores the skin by using the most advanced radio-frequency
non-surgical and does not involve injectables.
- Fractora minimizes the appearance of age spots and sun damage.
- Fractora improves the effects of acne and scarring.
Are you interested in learning more about Fractora? Watch this
video with the one and only, Giuliana Rancic!
To find out if Fractora is right for you,
contact us to meet with our
board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Yuly Gorodisky!