Are you a man who is embarrassed because you have overly large breasts?
You may have a condition called gynecomastia. If no amount of diet and
exercise has allowed you to achieve the desired shape, you may be considering
gynecomastia treatment, otherwise known as “male breast reduction.”
How is this exciting procedure performed? The reduction methods consist of
liposuction or surgically removing the excess glandular tissue, or excision of excess
skin and/or nipple reduction. If you are tired of having oversized breasts
and you want to do something about it, a board-certified surgeon, such as
Dr. Yuly Gorodisky can safely correct the problem so you can feel confident about your appearance,
whether it’s in the boardroom or at the beach.
Should you consider gynecomastia treatment?
- You want to improve your self-confidence and body image.
- You have difficulty concealing your breasts in everyday clothing.
- You are uncomfortable removing your shirt around romantic partners.
- You avoid removing your shirt in public because it makes you self-conscious.
- Your chest size keeps you from working out at the gym or participating
- You’ve dieted and exercised, but you can’t reduce the size
of your breasts.
- Your breasts cause you psychological discomfort and you want to put an
end to it.
If you’re unhappy with the size of your breasts, male breast reduction
could make all the difference in how you look and feel. Just some of the
notable advantages include improved confidence, the ability to wear form-fitting
shirts without worrying how you look, and of course, you get to enjoy
If you decide to undergo this transformative procedure, just make sure
that you eat right, exercise and maintain a stable weight. Before you
are able to have the surgery, you will need to have several tests and
a full examination to determine why your breasts have overdeveloped. Once
you are ready for surgery, the type of surgical procedure that is right
for your shape will be determined. This way, your improved shape and contour
will last a long time!
To learn more about the benefits of male breast reduction surgery, how
it is performed, and the expected results, don’t hesitate to
contact us to meet with Dr. Yuly Gorodisky!