Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic procedure that corrects dropping eyelids. Most people do not realize this, but when people have sagging upper eyelids, it can obstruct their vision. This condition can also make it difficult for people to open their upper eyelids or even weigh the lower eyelids down.
By having excess skin removed from the eyelid, people's vision can improve and they also gain a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. You may want to consider Blepharoplasty if you:
- have baggy eyelids (upper and/or lower)
- have sagging lower eyelids
- have vision problems due to droopy upper eyelids
- have excessive bags under your eyes
- have the desire to improve your appearance by correcting baggy eyelids
If you are thinking about having Blepharoplasty, it is always a wise idea to schedule a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon. Contact the West Coast Plastic Surgery Center to speak with a Westlake Village Plastic Surgeon!