Just because everyone is getting Botox injections does not mean that everyone is qualified to give such treatment. As with any cosmetic procedure, you want to be sure that your Botox injections are being performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon or his experienced staff.
Questions to Ask
Before getting Botox injections, be sure to ask some key questions to ensure that you are in the hands of a professional.
The best questions to ask prior to getting Botox are:
- Do you have a medical license or other certification proving you can use Botox?
- How often do you administer Botox treatments?
- What is the cost to receive Botox?
- How will you determine how much Botox is right for me?
- Do you perform any other procedures besides aesthetic procedures?
- How many years of experience do you have administering Botox?
- What are the side effects of Botox?
- How long will Botox last?
Those that are seeking Botox for cosmetic reasons would be best suited to go to a medical professional experienced in administering Botox and other injectable treatments. Any doctor can inject Botox, but it takes experience and an aesthetic eye to get the best results. Plastic surgeons are trained in cosmetic surgery and have experience in performing these types of procedures.
If you are looking for Botox treatments, the professionals at West Coast Plastic Surgery Center have many years of experience administering Botox and all types of cosmetic treatments including fillers, lasers, and surgical treatments. Patients who are considering these treatments need to verify the doctor's credentials and understand that experience matters. Going for the "best deal" may end up costing a lot more to correct in the long run.