Are you a man who is embarrassed because you have overly large breasts? You may have a condition called gynecomastia. If no amount of diet and exercise has allowed you to achieve the desired shape, you may be considering gynecomastia treatment, otherwise known as “male breast reduction.”
How is this exciting procedure performed? The reduction methods consist of liposuction or surgically removing the excess glandular tissue, or excision of excess skin and/or nipple reduction. If you are tired of having oversized breasts and you want to do something about it, a board-certified surgeon, such as Dr. Yuly Gorodisky can safely correct the problem so you can feel confident about your appearance, whether it’s in the boardroom or at the beach.
Should you consider gynecomastia treatment?
- You want to improve your self-confidence and body image.
- You have difficulty concealing your breasts in everyday clothing.
- You are uncomfortable removing your shirt around romantic partners.
- You avoid removing your shirt in public because it makes you self-conscious.
- Your chest size keeps you from working out at the gym or participating in sports.
- You’ve dieted and exercised, but you can’t reduce the size of your breasts.
- Your breasts cause you psychological discomfort and you want to put an end to it.
If you’re unhappy with the size of your breasts, male breast reduction could make all the difference in how you look and feel. Just some of the notable advantages include improved confidence, the ability to wear form-fitting shirts without worrying how you look, and of course, you get to enjoy permanent results.
If you decide to undergo this transformative procedure, just make sure that you eat right, exercise and maintain a stable weight. Before you are able to have the surgery, you will need to have several tests and a full examination to determine why your breasts have overdeveloped. Once you are ready for surgery, the type of surgical procedure that is right for your shape will be determined. This way, your improved shape and contour will last a long time!
To learn more about the benefits of male breast reduction surgery, how it is performed, and the expected results, don’t hesitate to contact us to meet with Dr. Yuly Gorodisky!