Virtual Visit Portal
Our COVID-19 Action Plan
At West Coast Plastic Surgery Center,we take patient safety seriously, and always will.
During this unprecedented time, the health and well-being of our community remains a top priority. We understand the seriousness of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to assure our patients by taking every precaution necessary to ensure a clean, sterile environment at our offices.
We will continue to keep you well-informed by staying up to date with the latest announcements and guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Call us today at (805) 978-8545 to schedule an appointment and use the link above to log in at the time of your scheduled appointment.
How We’re Making Office Visits Safer
If there is any concern about whether a staff member, patient, or visitor is sick, or has been exposed to COVID-19 and may be a carrier, we kindly ask that you please stay home. Rest assured that we are taking extra precautions to keep you safe following infection control recommendations, including:
- We are open By Appointment Only– We are only able to see patients by appointment. If you need an appointment, please call the office to reserve your time so we can accommodate your visit in a safe manner.
- Wearing Masks – Even if you’re feeling well, we ask that everyone entering our facility either wear a mask or cloth face covering. We ask that friends and family wait outside while we treat, you, the patient.
- Social Distancing – To avoid unnecessary contact in the waiting room, only one patient will be allowed in the room at a time for treatments or consultations. Please call or text us from outside when you arrive. During treatment and around the office, we’ll ensure patients and staff are always keeping a distance of at least 6 feet.
- No Cash/Check Payment – We will no longer accept cash or checks as a method of payment to limit the need of touching physical paper. (Patients can still pre-pay for treatment more than 2 weeks in advance with a cashier’s check or cash.)
- Extensive Cleaning – Please bear with us, as our staff may take a longer time in sanitizing common waiting and treatment areas. Including disinfecting rooms thoroughly and sterilizing all equipment before and after treatments.
- Product purchases – Please order online or call ahead to place your order for products so we can have it ready for you when you schedule your touch-less pick up or delivery.
- We understand this is a concerning time, and the safety of our patients, staff, and community is of utmost importance.
Patients can still schedule telehealth consultations online and we encourage you to call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
We Pride Ourselves on Patient Satisfaction & Safety
We Ensure Our Patients Feel Like Part of the Family
One-Stop-Shop For All Your Beauty & Aesthetic Goals
We Offer Customized Treatment Plans for Every Individual