EON® is FDA cleared for non-surgical laser fat reduction
Traditional vs. non-surgical fat removal
- General anesthesia is common
- Longer recovery time
- Risks of complications/side effects (i.e. pain, swelling, bruising, etc.)
Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- Consistent, Dignified, Personalized treatments
- Nothing touches the skin
- An external laser with proprietary cooling technology keeps the surface temp cool while increasing laser temperature induces destruction of more fat cells
- EON’s arm scans the body during treatment and autonomously adjusts laser delivery based on skin temperature
While individual results vary, on average patients experience the following in just ONE treatment:
- 6.3mm average fat loss
- 4.1cm / 1.4in circumferential reduction (equivalent to 2 belt sizes)
- 21.6% off the abdomen
- 25.3% off lower abdomen
- Over 96% of patients would recommend EON treatment
How does EON® work?
EON heats targeted fat cells uniformly up to 51°C (123.8°F) while proprietary cooling technology keeps skin cool and comfortable. Targeted fat cells begin slow programmed cell death (apoptosis). The body naturally disposes of the dead fat cells through the lymphatic system, a process that takes up to 12 weeks. Permanent fat reduction is achieved 12 weeks after treatment. Average patient experiences 6.3mm of permanent fat loss.
What should I expect during my EON appointment?
We’ll discuss your treatment options during the initial consultation and take photographs of the areas that bother you. The area of planned treatment will be marked and the EON will map the treatment area to prepare for treatment. The treatment will take about 20 minutes to perform and additional areas can be treated in the same session.
Do EON treatments hurt?
- EON treatments are mostly very comfortable for some and others may feel some heat.
- 96% of patients recommend EON treatment
How much do EON treatments cost?
- Each 20 minute session costs $1000, multiple sessions are discounted.
How long do EON treatments last?
- Each area of treatment takes 20 minutes
- Multiple treatments may be necessary to cover a large area.
How many EON treatments are needed?
- Most patients see results after one treatment, additional treatments may be performed after 12 weeks to get more fat reduction.
Is there any downtime?
- There is no downtime and normal activities may be resumed immediately. Physical activities are encouraged to get rid of the fat. As the fat is released from the cells, it’s like having a fatty meal, so being sedentary will cause the fat to be stored again. Being active after treatment will encourage the fat elimination.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our non-surgical laser fat reduction.
We Pride Ourselves on Patient Satisfaction & Safety
We Ensure Our Patients Feel Like Part of the Family
One-Stop-Shop For All Your Beauty & Aesthetic Goals
We Offer Customized Treatment Plans for Every Individual