Oxnard Wrinkle Treatments
Elevating Wellness in Ventura County
There are several options to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. We offer a range of options, from less invasive procedures that typically require less downtime to more aggressive treatments that produce dramatic results. Our facial cosmetic specialists at The Med Spa at West Coast Plastic Surgery offer natural-looking solutions utilizing skin care, microneedling, injectable, and laser treatments that can improve appearance. To achieve great, long-lasting results with less downtime, we recommend scheduling regular visits to our Med Spa. We want you to look your best for your age, but this takes time and dedication. We are here, by your side, to keep you looking great for any age for years to come.
Call West Coast Plastic Surgery Center today at (805) 978-8545 or contact us online to learn more about our wrinkle treatments in Oxnard!
Wrinkle Treatments for Your Skin
Explore our wrinkle treatments for your skin, including:
- Wrinkle Relaxing Injections (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Xeomin) – These are the most common facial cosmetic procedures worldwide and are growing in popularity for their non-surgical results. Safe, non-invasive procedures, these injections can reduce fine lines and wrinkles that are caused by strong facial muscles, resulting in a fresher, more youthful appearance. The treatments are usually repeated 3-4 times a year to maintain the results and are a great starting point for anyone just starting to explore the world of medical cosmetic treatments.
- Fillers: (Juvederm, Restylane, Versa, Teoxane RHA) – These FDA-approved hyaluronic fillers are artistically used to treat wrinkles, replenish lost volume, and smooth out unwanted wrinkles and lines. With expert filler techniques, amazing improvements can be achieved without surgery or downtime.
- Lasers: (Fractional CO2, HALO, Profractional laser, NeoGen plasma) – Our investment in advanced cosmetic technologies allows our staff a wide range of skin remodeling and correction options. These treatments are extremely effective and can help patients tighten the skin, improve scars and textural issues, brighten dull skin, control acne, fade discoloration, and much more.
- Microneedling – Also known as collagen induction therapy, this quick treatment results in smoother, more youthful, and firmer skin. A wand or pen vibrates and delivers very fine needles into the skin to trigger new collagen synthesis.
- Chemical Peels – This facial treatment is a great way to reduce wrinkles, minimize pore size, and improve acne. There are different levels of chemical peels depending on the severity of your skin problems. Some peels have a more aggressive response with deeper penetration and more downtime, others are much lighter and may have minimal downtime. Our favorite peels are VIPeel, ZO 3-step peel, and Stimulator peel. Other deeper peels are physician-administered and can also provide a more dramatic result.
How Long Do Wrinkle Treatments Last?
Wrinkle treatments typically last 3-6 months or longer after the procedure. Results will vary depending on factors such as the treated area or the patient's exposure to the sun.
A consultation with our experts at the MedSpa at WCPSC can help you develop a healthy routine to ensure you achieve your healthiest skin and optimal results for years.
Contact West Coast Plastic Surgery Center today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our Oxnard wrinkle treatment services!
We Pride Ourselves on Patient Satisfaction & Safety
We Ensure Our Patients Feel Like Part of the Family
One-Stop-Shop For All Your Beauty & Aesthetic Goals
We Offer Customized Treatment Plans for Every Individual