Oxnard Wrinkle Treatments
New & Existing Patients in the Ventura County Area
There are several options to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. We offer a range of options, starting from less invasive procedures that typically require less downtime to more aggressive treatments that produce dramatic results. Our facial cosmetic specialists at The Med Spa at West Coast Plastic Surgery offer natural-looking solutions utilizing a skin care, microneedling, injectable, and laser treatments that can produce great improvements in appearance. To achieve great, long lasting results, with less downtime, we recommend scheduling out regular visits to our Med Spa. We want you to look your best for your age, but this takes time and dedication. We are here, by your side, to keep you looking great for any age, for years to come.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our Oxnard wrinkle treatments.
Oxnard Wrinkle Treatments for Your Skin
- Wrinkle Relaxing Injections: (Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Xeomin) – These are the most common facial cosmetic procedures in the world and are growing in popularity for their non-surgical results. Safe, non-invasive procedures, these injections can reduce fine lines and wrinkles that are caused by strong facial muscles, resulting in a fresher, more youthful appearance. The treatments are usually repeated 3-4 times a year to maintain the results and are a great starting point for anyone just starting to explore the world of medical cosmetic treatments.
- Fillers: (Juvederm, Restylane, Versa, Teoxane RHA) – These FDA approved hyaluronic fillers are artistically used to treat wrinkles, replenish lost volume, and smooth out unwanted wrinkles and lines. With expert filler techniques amazing improvements can be achieved without surgery or downtime.
- Lasers: (Fractional CO2, HALO, Profractional laser, NeoGen plasma) – Our investment in advanced cosmetic technologies allows our staff to have a wide range of options for skin remodeling and correction. These treatments are extremely effective and can help patients with tightening of the skin, improvement of scars and textural issues, brightening dull skin, controlling acne, fading discoloration, and much more.
- Microneedling – Also known as collagen induction therapy, this quick treatment results in smoother, more youthful, and firmer skin. A wand or pen is used to vibrate and deliver very fine needles into the skin to trigger new collagen synthesis.
- Chemical Peels – This facial treatment is a great way to reduce wrinkles, as well as minimize pore size, and improve acne issues. There are different levels to chemical peels depending on the severity of your skin problems. Some peels have a more aggressive response with deeper penetration and more downtime, others are much lighter and may have no to minimal downtime. Our favorite peels are VIPeel, ZO 3 step peel, and Stimulator peel. Other deeper peels are physician administered and can also provide for a more dramatic result.
How Long Do Wrinkle Treatments Last?
Wrinkle treatments typically last between 3-6 months or longer after the procedure. Results will vary depending on factors such as the area being treated or the patient's amount of exposure to the sun.
A consultation with our experts at the MedSpa at WCPSC can help you develop a healthy routine to make sure you achieve your healthiest skin and optimal results for years to come.
We Pride Ourselves on Patient Satisfaction & Safety
We Ensure Our Patients Feel Like Part of the Family
One-Stop-Shop For All Your Beauty & Aesthetic Goals
We Offer Customized Treatment Plans for Every Individual